Do you wish to get your master’s degree in France? the GMAT Scholarships at IESEG School of Management, is offering an amazing opportunity for students to apply.
Students who are eligible for this grant must have attained the required scores on GMAT. Excellent students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this application .
IESEG School of Management is a graduate business school in France holding a rank in the top 10 French Business School.
- University or Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
Eligibility for the GMAT Scholarships at IESEG School of Management
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students must be willing to comprehend how to create valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are supposed to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university. All students who will have completed and been accepted by the school will be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a minimum GMAT score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- 20% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 610 and 640,
- 30% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 650 and 680,
- 40% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score between 690 and 720,
- 50% tuition reduction for admitted applicants with a GMAT score of 730 or higher.
Want more updates like this GMAT Scholarships at IESEG School of Management? Then Kindly subscribe to our blog for more updates. Thank you.