Wondering what the Mercari App is used for? Well, it an app used for selling stuff that makes it really easy to shop for and sell items in just a few seconds. All you have to do is take a photo using your iOS camera, enter a few key details about your listing, and you’re good to go.
The Mercari App is an app that allows users to keep track of their item’s shipment status. Sellers can confirm the shipments, and buyers will instantly be notified that the item has been shipped. All transactions on this app are processed digitally and are completely safe and secure.
So if you want to discover great items, the Mercari app is the perfect place to go in order to discover items that will breathe new life into your space. Letting go has never felt so good it’s almost as good as finding your new favorite thing. And we’re here to help.
The Mercari team is always trying to find new ways to make exchanging items even easier. This means at-home pickups, same-day delivery, and a curated list of items you’ll love. Say “goodbye” to the things you no longer love, and “hello” to the new you.
You can easily shop from thousands of popular brands: Nike, Apple, Nintendo, Rae Dunn, Funko, and many more. We also have deals on quirky collectibles and authenticated luxury, all sold by real people like you.
Mercari is a free app that’s available in the App Store and on Google Play. Listing an item could take minutes and once the item sells, a printable shipping label is emailed to the seller (no meetups). Listings are free but there is a flat 10 percent selling fee charged when the sale completes.
You can buy or sell a wide range of items from clothing to toys to accessories to collectibles. Over 45 million people have downloaded the app and over 100,000 new items are added a day. You can more details about Mercari here.
How to Sell On Mercari
Below are the steps to follow to sell on Mercari;
- First off establish a Mercari account; create an account to start using Mercari. Once you’ve signed up, you can go to your profile any time by clicking your profile picture at the top of the screen.
- Secondly, create a listing; now you’ll enter the listing details. Start by uploading photos of the item you’re selling.
- Thirdly, wait for the buyers; now you just have to wait for buyers. Unless you change your settings, you’ll be notified when someone “likes” your item, makes an offer, or sends you a message.
- Ship the item; once your item sells, Mercari will automatically mark it as “sold” in the app so that people know the item is off the market.
- Finally, get your money; when the review process is complete or the three-day window is up, the money from the sale should appear in your account. you can get more details on how to buy and sell on Mercari here.
Is Mercari Legit?
A lot of people are security cautious and this is because of the many frauds happening these days. So before venturing into anything everyone wants to make sure it’s safe. Well Yes, Mercari is a legitimate app and marketplace for selling that is often compared to eBay.
The selling process is easy once listed, your item is available to ship nationwide, offering you a larger pool of potential buyers than if you had listed it locally on Craigslist. You can get more information on the legitimacy of the Mercari app by clicking here.
To crown it all, Mercari buys and sells anything in seconds is a very cool app that endeavors to create a safe place for users to quickly list their products and browse for items from the comfort of their iPhone or iPad. You can get more details on the Mercari app here.